1st Capital Certified Roofing Project Manager
& commercial services for many years. Whether it’s a hole in the roof or a whole new roof – 1st Capital Certified
provides award-winning work and quality service – for metal, asphalt, tile, and TPO roofs! We have won the Best of Houzz
Service Award four consecutive years. We are seeking a motivated and energetic Project Manager to join our amazing team.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- No experience necessary.
- On-site training provided.
- Sales experience preferred.
- General construction knowledge preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Schedule and Pay: This is an Independent Contractor position, allowing the Project Manager to set their
own schedule and receive compensation based on skills and effort.
Project Manager Job Responsibilities: Responsible for planning and overseeing every stage (initial
contact through to completion) of roofing installations or repairs to residential and commercial properties for multiple
concurrent projects. Complete projects on time and within budget, while ensuring that roofing teams work in safe
- Plan all phases of the construction project from initiation to completion.
- Order necessary supplies, tools, and equipment for each of their own projects.
- Make sure projects are aligned with client’s goals and expectations.
- Communicate with clients and deliver project progress reports.
- Develop and adhere to the budget and timeline.
- Ensure that all local, state, national building codes and safety precautions are followed.
- Use scheduling software to update schedules, track progress, and document project progression.
Project Manager Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in Excel and willing to learn estimating software.
- Build strong relationships with clients, contractors, and crews.
- Supervise a subcontractor crew.
- Excel at organization, time-management, problem-solving, and budgeting.
Ready to get started?
Give us a call or fill out our handy form to get started today.